- I’m Caryn…
- Photographer. Lover of movies and TV. Runner. Aunt.
- Jumped out of a plane for my 30th birthday.
- Ran the NYC Marathon for my 40th.
- Love ice cream, all things orange and It’s A Wonderful Life is my all time favorite movie.
- Brooklyn and Staten Island born and raised, I landed in Manhattan after college and have been here ever since, with mini breaks in great places… San Diego, Maryland, Bahamas, Jersey Shore and Montana.
- For 14 years, I worked in television production as a talent manager and a casting director but often found myself shooting behind the scenes. In 2007, I made photography my focus and haven’t looked back.
- I love being a photographer. I hope my clients, both corporate and personal, recognize my devotion to capturing their images.
- Nothing tops a client telling me they loved what I delivered.
I was thrilled to be profiled in the New York Times and just as excited when they featured one of my photos.